We are looking for a talented Programmer to develop/update new and existing web services that interface transactions to core banking and/or 3rd party applications and carry out any API related tasks assigned by the department head of API and Other Channels.
WHAT IS THE JOB LIKE?
(API) Programmer/Analyst responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Business Analysts and Project Managers to produce software designs
- Formulating program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transforming software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Perform development, testing and delivery of advanced APIs for web and mobile consumption.
- Support the department head in monitoring and maintaining APIs performance.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects related to API gateway and middleware components.
- Contribute in the development of API technology roadmaps that will improve the bank’s interoperability.
- Adhere to API coding standards and best practices to produce efficient programs.
- Prepare the necessary installation guide and packages to properly deploy API.
- Design and develop APIs that is compliant to IT security, network and infrastructure standards.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or any related course
- At least 3-5 years working experience in the IT environment.
- Should have extensive experience in any Object Oriented Programming Language, and can develop the mobile and web application.
- Knowledgeable in coding standards of APIs architecture and program versioning.
- Preferably with .net framework and/or .net core experience
Robinsons Bank (RBank) takes pride in responding to changing needs of its customers as it evolves throughout the years. RBank offers a wide range of products and services, including flexible financial solutions in the branches and digital platforms.
RBank invests in innovations that protect its customers’ interests and ensure their convenience. As such, it has fully embraced digital transformation. On its 20th anniversary in 2017, RBank upgraded its online banking portal and launched its mobile app. With a mission to be a customer-centric organization, the bank offers a priceless benefit for its clientele — peace of mind.
RBank allows you to establish a career in the banking industry through an organization that prioritizes the need to develop lasting connections with its customers (internal and external). These are relationships that go beyond financial transactions.
RBank’s strength in having a collaborative culture allows it to know employees more and to encourage them to share their insights on enhancing the organization’s processes. Moreso, RBank will be providing the support needed to build a notable career and ensure that skills evolve with global banking trends.
Be part of the RBank family! You can start by applying to this post