The Business Process Management Officer shall be responsible for supporting the bank’s process streamlining, digitization, and process automation initiatives with the aim of improving the bank’s process efficiency, customer experience, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS)
- Responsible for translating recurring business problems into concrete problem statements and process improvement opportunities
- Conduct Process Discovery workshops to capture the pain points and develop the To-Be process together with the concerned process owners and business heads
- Whenever relevant data is available, perform process analytics to determine what are impacting process efficiency
- Provides inputs to the Business Requirements Documentation for process automation requiring IT solution
- Quantify the estimated benefits of implementing the proposed improvements
- Responsible for managing project stakeholders to ensure buy-in and support
- Conducts post-implementation review of the benefits captured and efficiency gains of the implemented projects
- Candidate must hold a college degree related to Information Technology, Service Management, Business Courses or Industrial Engineering
- The candidate to be assigned in the following lead roles should have 3-5 years of cumulative project experience in leading and driving process improvements in the following areas:
- Finance Process Change Lead – one should have experience in Accounting, Reconciliation, or Financial Reporting Processes in a local bank
- Loans Process Change Lead – Consumer Loans (Auto, Home, Personal), Commercial Loans, Collections for Loans and/or Collections for Credit Cards in a local bank
- Completion a Six Sigma Training either Yellow Belt or Green Belt would be desirable since the project will entail the use of some applicable tools and framework
- The candidate must be a Filipino citizen.
Robinsons Bank (RBank) takes pride in responding to changing needs of its customers as it evolves throughout the years. RBank offers a wide range of products and services, including flexible financial solutions in the branches and digital platforms.
RBank invests in innovations that protect its customers’ interests and ensure their convenience. As such, it has fully embraced digital transformation. On its 20th anniversary in 2017, RBank upgraded its online banking portal and launched its mobile app. With a mission to be a customer-centric organization, the bank offers a priceless benefit for its clientele — peace of mind.
RBank allows you to establish a career in the banking industry through an organization that prioritizes the need to develop lasting connections with its customers (internal and external). These are relationships that go beyond financial transactions.
RBank’s strength in having a collaborative culture allows it to know employees more and to encourage them to share their insights on enhancing the organization’s processes. Moreso, RBank will be providing the support needed to build a notable career and ensure that skills evolve with global banking trends.
Be part of the RBank family! You can start by applying to this post