We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for ensuring business profitability, efficiency and accuracy of products and services available in the retail digital platform.
WHAT IS THE JOB LIKE?
The job’s primary goal is to contribute to the attainment of Retail Digital Bank’s target through the profitability of products and services in the digital banking platform
- Developing strategies, solutions, and plans to ensure achievement of business targets
- Ensuring strong risk management compliance and adherence to Audit, Credit, Tax, Accounting, Compliance and Risk policies
- Facilitating issue resolution, user acceptance testing, training
- Managing vendors for products and services available in the digital platforms. Ensures partner (both internal and external) commitments and SLAs are met. Drives interaction meetings with partners and, for external partners, handles performance review and customer feedback
- Leading scoping meetings with internal segments and groups for inclusion of their products, services, and clients into the retail digital platforms. Provides scope document to ensure systems, products and processes are clearly defined and signed off.
- Developing digital solutions from arising requirements and pain points. Prepare business cases for new requirements.
- Developing strategy to position, price, promote and implement digital banking offerings.
- Monitoring product and service performance and providing recommendations on improving business performance.
- Keeping abreast of all innovations and trends in the digital space
- Reviewing business results monthly with Management
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or any related course
- Experience working on digital banking for global companies/big domestic banks
- Track record in sales, implementation or product management role, most especially for digital products and services
- Hands on experience working in an agile framework where building relationships and collaborating with internal partners is critical to success
- Hands on experience working in an agile framework with sprint planning, product backlog, MVPs, growth hacking, and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of financial services and products including collections, payments, account structures, consumer loans, and credit cards
Robinsons Bank (RBank) takes pride in responding to changing needs of its customers as it evolves throughout the years. RBank offers a wide range of products and services, including flexible financial solutions in the branches and digital platforms.
RBank invests in innovations that protect its customers’ interests and ensure their convenience. As such, it has fully embraced digital transformation. On its 20th anniversary in 2017, RBank upgraded its online banking portal and launched its mobile app. With a mission to be a customer-centric organization, the bank offers a priceless benefit for its clientele — peace of mind.
RBank allows you to establish a career in the banking industry through an organization that prioritizes the need to develop lasting connections with its customers (internal and external). These are relationships that go beyond financial transactions.
RBank’s strength in having a collaborative culture allows it to know employees more and to encourage them to share their insights on enhancing the organization’s processes. Moreso, RBank will be providing the support needed to build a notable career and ensure that skills evolve with global banking trends.
Be part of the RBank family! You can start by applying to this post