We are looking for a Digital Growth Lead who will be responsible for developing and executing the growth strategy of the Retail Digital Bank.
WHAT IS THE JOB LIKE?
The job’s primary goal is to attain Retail Digital Bank targets for customer acquisition, digital banking enrollment, and digital banking transactions by providing and delivering holistic solutions
- Work with Digital Banking Segment teams to align on goals, discuss features and requirements, develop data strategies (for monitoring growth and innovation), ideate around a growth roadmap.
- Participate and, where applicable, act as stakeholder in projects aimed to drive growth in digital platforms
- Drive conversion of retail customers (both new to bank and existing) to digital platforms.
- Drive usage of features in digital platforms that deliver income, reduce operating cost, and increase efficiency.
- Drive growth hack activities and supports experimentation, ideation, and quick deployment.
- Position Robinsons Bank as a thought leader in retail digital banking to drive awareness and acquisition
- Ensure strong risk management compliance and adherence to Audit, Credit, Tax, Accounting, Compliance and Risk policies
- Partner with other RBank Segments and groups to embed digital strategies in the product development and marketing process
- Facilitate issue resolution, user acceptance testing, and training
- Track progress against the pipeline plan and targets, reporting issues in accordance with their impact/severity.
- Drives the improvement of customer satisfaction scores for digital platforms and ensures that digital platforms contribute to the bank’s net promoter score.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or any related course
- Experience working on digital banking for global companies/big domestic banks
- Track record in sales, implementation or product management role, most especially for digital products and services
- Hands on experience working in an agile framework where building relationships and collaborating with internal partners is critical to success
- Hands on experience working in an agile framework with sprint planning, product backlog, MVPs, growth hacking, and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of financial services and products including collections, payments, account structures, consumer loans, and credit cards
Robinsons Bank (RBank) takes pride in responding to changing needs of its customers as it evolves throughout the years. RBank offers a wide range of products and services, including flexible financial solutions in the branches and digital platforms.
RBank invests in innovations that protect its customers’ interests and ensure their convenience. As such, it has fully embraced digital transformation. On its 20th anniversary in 2017, RBank upgraded its online banking portal and launched its mobile app. With a mission to be a customer-centric organization, the bank offers a priceless benefit for its clientele — peace of mind.
RBank allows you to establish a career in the banking industry through an organization that prioritizes the need to develop lasting connections with its customers (internal and external). These are relationships that go beyond financial transactions.
RBank’s strength in having a collaborative culture allows it to know employees more and to encourage them to share their insights on enhancing the organization’s processes. Moreso, RBank will be providing the support needed to build a notable career and ensure that skills evolve with global banking trends.
Be part of the RBank family! You can start by applying to this post