We are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer – Graphic Artist to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
WHAT IS THE JOB LIKE?
The job is about design and creation of content and materials on Robinsons Bank Social Media Accounts (it may require a little copywriting but will mostly be on graphics and some video materials)
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a degree in Multimedia, Computer Science or any related course. A degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- Experience in Digital Marketing or Social Media Management
- In-depth knowledge in photoshop and illustrator
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Knowledge on After Effects and Video
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Robinsons Bank (RBank) takes pride in responding to changing needs of its customers as it evolves throughout the years. RBank offers a wide range of products and services, including flexible financial solutions in the branches and digital platforms.
RBank invests in innovations that protect its customers’ interests and ensure their convenience. As such, it has fully embraced digital transformation. On its 20th anniversary in 2017, RBank upgraded its online banking portal and launched its mobile app. With a mission to be a customer-centric organization, the bank offers a priceless benefit for its clientele — peace of mind.
RBank allows you to establish a career in the banking industry through an organization that prioritizes the need to develop lasting connections with its customers (internal and external). These are relationships that go beyond financial transactions.
RBank’s strength in having a collaborative culture allows it to know employees more and to encourage them to share their insights on enhancing the organization’s processes. Moreso, RBank will be providing the support needed to build a notable career and ensure that skills evolve with global banking trends.
Be part of the RBank family! You can start by applying to this post