Product Management Group
- Passionate about building products that customers love and deliver a customer value proposition.
- Works in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborating with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the Bank’s vision and strategy.
- Product Management defines and improves products to satisfy evolving customer needs through the collaborative partnership with IT, operations, customers service and sales. Manages the product vision, strategy, roadmap and backlog.
- Serve as key influencer in the internal Sales teams
The experienced Enterprise Product Solutions Department Head will manage multiple product build that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the Bank. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture of the product, as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, and manage resources, budgets and teams.
Working closely with colleagues across the Bank, the Head plays an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget and in accordance with Bankwide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you’ll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of RBank.
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Growth Hacking experience is desired
- A strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong Project Management experience
- Ability to create project plans and deliver project based on target date
- Ability to manage squads/teams to ensure delivery of product/solution
- Execution focused and capable of leading through influence
- Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
- Analytic – Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Collaborative – Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills