We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
WHAT IS THE JOB LIKE?
This job will have you:
Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Business, or any Information Technology related courses
- Knowledgeable in the following:
- Cross platform framework (ex: ReactNative Mobile)
- Publish iOS app via Appstore
- With Development experience using:
- Java Spring framework is a plus
- Strong API concept (SOAP / REST / OAuth2)
- Implemented secure coding and OWASP mobile application security
- Has at least 3-5 years working experience in the IT environment.
Robinsons Bank (RBank) takes pride in responding to changing needs of its customers as it evolves throughout the years. RBank offers a wide range of products and services, including flexible financial solutions in the branches and digital platforms.
RBank invests in innovations that protect its customers’ interests and ensure their convenience. As such, it has fully embraced digital transformation. On its 20th anniversary in 2017, RBank upgraded its online banking portal and launched its mobile app. With a mission to be a customer-centric organization, the bank offers a priceless benefit for its clientele — peace of mind.
RBank allows you to establish a career in the banking industry through an organization that prioritizes the need to develop lasting connections with its customers (internal and external). These are relationships that go beyond financial transactions.
RBank’s strength in having a collaborative culture allows it to know employees more and to encourage them to share their insights on enhancing the organization’s processes. Moreso, RBank will be providing the support needed to build a notable career and ensure that skills evolve with global banking trends.
Be part of the RBank family! You can start by applying to this post