We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
WHAT IS THE JOB LIKE?
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing, testing and delivery of Java programs for critical systems
- Development, testing and delivery of Java programs, interfaces or applications.
- Support the team in monitoring and maintaining the performance of Java applications.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects related to the assigned application.
- Perform unit, system integration and performance testing.
- Adherence to coding standards and best practices to produce efficient programs.
- Prepares the necessary installation guide and packages to properly deploy Java applications.
- Design and develop Java program that is compliant to IT security, network and infrastructure standards.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Robinsons Bank (RBank) takes pride in responding to changing needs of its customers as it evolves throughout the years. RBank offers a wide range of products and services, including flexible financial solutions in the branches and digital platforms.
RBank invests in innovations that protect its customers’ interests and ensure their convenience. As such, it has fully embraced digital transformation. On its 20th anniversary in 2017, RBank upgraded its online banking portal and launched its mobile app. With a mission to be a customer-centric organization, the bank offers a priceless benefit for its clientele — peace of mind.
RBank allows you to establish a career in the banking industry through an organization that prioritizes the need to develop lasting connections with its customers (internal and external). These are relationships that go beyond financial transactions.
RBank’s strength in having a collaborative culture allows it to know employees more and to encourage them to share their insights on enhancing the organization’s processes. Moreso, RBank will be providing the support needed to build a notable career and ensure that skills evolve with global banking trends.
Be part of the RBank family! You can start by applying to this post