We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key projects.
As our Project Manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
WHAT IS THE JOB LIKE?
Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Robinsons Bank (RBank) takes pride in responding to changing needs of its customers as it evolves throughout the years. RBank offers a wide range of products and services, including flexible financial solutions in the branches and digital platforms.
RBank invests in innovations that protect its customers’ interests and ensure their convenience. As such, it has fully embraced digital transformation. On its 20th anniversary in 2017, RBank upgraded its online banking portal and launched its mobile app. With a mission to be a customer-centric organization, the bank offers a priceless benefit for its clientele — peace of mind.
RBank allows you to establish a career in the banking industry through an organization that prioritizes the need to develop lasting connections with its customers (internal and external). These are relationships that go beyond financial transactions.
RBank’s strength in having a collaborative culture allows it to know employees more and to encourage them to share their insights on enhancing the organization’s processes. Moreso, RBank will be providing the support needed to build a notable career and ensure that skills evolve with global banking trends.
Be part of the RBank family! You can start by applying to this post