The UI/UX Designer is responsible in designing and shaping unique, user-centric products and experiences, and can plan and execute user/product research when needed. The candidate can work seamlessly with agile teams, developers, designers and copywriters.
The candidate should be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Two (2) or more years of experience and proven track record
- Strong portfolio or case studies to be presented and discussed during the interview
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Open in receiving objective criticism and improving upon it