- Responsible for managing security operations center conducting monitoring, security incident management, and reporting. Role will then require to perform security incident investigation, track security events, and conduct security testing and recommend remediation of findings.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS)
- Deliver infrastructure penetration testing services to internal clients.
- Provide mentorship and training to Junior Penetration Testers
- Provide guidance to other teams in remediating pen test findings
- Help build standard penetration testing processes
- Participate in Red Team exercises
- Monitor threat bulletins, warnings, advisories and provide advisory to the Vulnerability Management team
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCY)
Preferably BS Computer Science or Management, BS Computer
Engineering or Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
Preferably Supervisor/4 years and up experienced employee specializing in IT Security
2+ year experience as Security Penetration Tester/Security Tester or any similar positions
- Solid understanding of various operating systems, computer security and networking fundamentals.
- Hands on experience in performing infrastructure penetration tests.
- Hands on experience with pen testing tools such as kali linux, nmap, Metasploit, Nessus etc…
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- 3+ years in Information Security
- Coding or scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Recognized industry certification and/or continuing education programs are a major plus including GPEN, CEH, OSCP, OSCE