Mastercard, Thai Airways
Robinsons Bank Credit Cardholders
Promotion Period : November 15 – 30, 2019
- This Promotion is exclusive to all cardholders of credit, debit and prepaid Mastercard cards issued by Mastercard issuing banks in the Philippines.
- Tickets must be issued on/after November 15 – 30, 2019.
- Valid for travel commencing on November 15, 2019 – March 31, 2020.
- Travel black-out period apply as follows, ex-Manila: December 21-24, 2019 and December 26-28, 2019.
- On November 15 – 30, 2019 tickets must be purchased through the Thai Airways Ticket Office OR through the Thai Airways website at www.thaiairways.com.ph. Tickets purchased at the Thai Airways office (Country Space 1 Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City open on Mondays to Fridays from 8:30am to (5:00pm) are subject to a USD20 Ticketing Service Fee per ticket, regardless
of number of sectors.STEP-BY-STEP ONLINE BOOKING PROCESS Log on to our website www.thaiairways.com.ph or use the direct link below: https://www.thaiairways.com/en_PH/offer/special_offers/mnl_mastercard.page
- Click Promo Banner: “Exclusive for Mastercard Holders”
- Enter preferred travel dates.
- Fill-in information of passenger.
- Then proceed to payment option using Mastercard Credit/Debit.
- Passenger will receive an email once the booking has been finalized.
Please note: Cardholder must click on the online Mastercard Promo Banner to ensure passengers get the lowest possible fare.
- All applicable taxes/charges are included except for the Philippine Travel tax.
- This Promotion is valid on Thai Airways operated flights and limited seats per flight.For destinations to Krabi / Chiang Mai / Yangon / Phnom Penh / Vientiane / Mumbai: also valid on Thai Airways flight operated by Thai Smile (TG-WE)
- Ticketing deadline is automated. It is mandatory to issue the ticket on/before November 30, 2019, even for reservations with system-generated ticketing time limit beyond November 30, 2019.
- Royal Orchid Plus Mileage Accrual: For Booking class: J – 100% ; K & T: 75%; V & W: 25%
- Below is a matrix of other terms and conditions that apply to this Promotion:
Particulars Terms and Conditions Stopover
- Stopover in Bangkok is permitted at no additional charge
- Collect Bangkok passenger service charge (TS).
- 3 days
- 1 month for roundtrip; 1 year for one-way
Child & Infant Ticket
- Accompanied child 2-11 years of age: charge 100% of the fare
- Unaccompanied child 2-11 years of age: charge 100% of the fare
- Infant under 2 years of age and occupying a seat: charge 100% of the fare
- Infant under 2 years of age and without seat: charge 100% of the fare
Before and After Departure Charges
- Reservation Change: permitted with a fee of USD100
- Rerouting: permitted with a fee of USD100 (for totally unused tickets only)
- Ticket Re-issue: permitted with a fee of USD100
- Upsell: permitted with a fee of USD100 plus fare difference
- Refund/Cancellation: permitted with a fee of USD200 for Europe; USD100 for other destinations (totally unused ticket). Non-refundable for partially used ticket. Refund application within 90 days after ticket expiry.
- Booking class W/V: Rows 51 and up
DTI Permit: Per DTI FAIR TRADE Permit No. FTEB 20147 Series of 2019