30% Discount with your Robinsons Bank Mastercard Credit Card and Visa Debit Card
- Robinsons Galleria – Ortigas
- Robinsons Galleria – Cebu
- This promo is open to Primary and Supplementary Robinsons Bank Mastercard Credit Cardholders whose account is active and in good standing and Visa Debit Cardholders.
- Robinsons Bank Debit and Credit Cardholders get to enjoy 30% discount at Playlab – Robinsons Galleria Ortigas and Robinsons Galleria Cebu branches applicable to one (1) adult and one (1) kid.
- Simply present the following at the Playlab Cashier:
- Debit Cardholders – valid Robinsons Bank Debit Card and one (1) valid government issued ID
- Credit Cardholders – valid Robinsons Bank Debit Card and one (1) valid government issued ID
- Robinsons Bank Mastercard Credit Card or Visa Debit Card must be and used for the payment. Transaction must be approved.
- Promo period is from October 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020.
- Discounts are transferrable but not convertible to cash and other items.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other promos or discounts.
- All employees, tenants, suppliers, and affiliates of Robinsons Land Corporation, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
- Promo applies to one qualified Robinsons Bank Credit Cardholder even if cardholder has more than one qualified Robinsons Bank Credit Card.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- In case of dispute but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage dates and fulfillment, Robinsons Bank decision shall prevail, with the concurrence of DTI.
- The Terms and Conditions governing the issuance of and use of Robinsons Bank Mastercard Credit Card and Visa Debit Card shall apply.
- The Terms and Conditions of Playlab shall apply.
DTI Permit: Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-19466 Series of 2019