Hall D, World Trade Center, Pasay City
Robinsons Bank Mastercard Credit Cards
Promotion Period: November 14 – 17, 2019, from 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Promotion is exclusive to all Philippine-issued Mastercard credit, debit and prepaid cards.
- Get up to 70% off on selected items from the following brands – Toys “R” Us, Savers Appliances, Robinsons Department Store, Benefit, Elizabeth Arden, Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse, Burton Menswear, Handyman, True Value, Daiso Japan, and South Star Drug.
- Promotion period is from November 14-17, 2019 from 11:00am – 8:00pm at Hall D, World Trade Center
DTI Permit: Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-19557 Series of 2019
0% Installment Terms and Conditions
- The 0% installment can be availed by Robinsons Bank credit cardholders of good credit standing.
- Qualified cardholders can avail of the 0% installment for a minimum spend of P3,000 or higher depending on the partner establishment’s conditions.
- Partner establishment has the sole discretion on the term and items available for 0% installment.
- The 0% installment is subject to bank approval and applicable if monthly installment amount is paid in full. Each monthly installment amount forms part of the Total Amount Due on cardholder’s Statement of Account for the month.
- The entire installment transaction amount shall be deducted from the available credit limit.
- If the cardholder requested for cancellation or pre-termination (payment acceleration) of the 0% installment transaction, the Bank reserves the right to charge the cardholder an Installment Termination Service Fee of 5% of the remaining principal balance. The remaining principal balance shall be billed in full in the next Statement of Account together with the Installment Termination Service Fee.
- In cases of suspension or cancellation of the Robinsons Bank Credit Card, due to breach in the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of Robinsons Bank Credit Card, the Bank shall render the outstanding balance of all 0% installment transactions due and demandable without the need of informing the cardholder.