Robinsons Bank Credit Cardholders
Promotion Period: December 12, 2019
- The promo is open to all Robinsons Bank UNO, DOS and Robinsons Cashback Mastercard Credit Cardholders of good standing*.
- Promo period is December 12, 2019.
- Cardholders will enjoy a 12% discount or a maximum of P600 when they shop using the Shopee Mobile App on December 12, 2019 for a minimum of P1,500. Discount will be automatically applied based on the card BINs.
- To avail of the offer, cardholders must:
- Shop using the Shopee mobile app.
- Select the items you wish to purchase and click “BUY NOW”.
- To proceed with Checkout, enter your e-mail address and shipping details.
- Click “Select payment method” and choose “Credit/Debit Card” as option. Select or add your participating Robinsons Bank credit card and click Confirm.
- Promo discount will be applied to your purchase automatically.
- Promo discount can be used in purchasing items from all Official Stores and Preferred Sellers in the Shopee platform excluding products under the “Digital Goods” and “Vouchers” category.
- Applicable for transactions involving Shopee Guarantee only.
- Valid on orders to be delivered via integrated couriers.
- The promo cannot be exchanged for other items or discount privileges and cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotions, and partner’s VIP/Membership privileges. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinsons Bank Credit Card shall apply.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Robinsons Bank credit cards which are not reported lost, stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinsons Bank Credit Cards.
DTI Permit: Per DTI FAIR TRADE Permit No. FTEB 23945 Series of 2019