1. The promo is being offered to all customers using a contactless-enabled Visa credit, debit or prepaid card (regardless of issuing bank) to pay for transactions in any of McDonald’s participating stores worth Php 250 and above (“Valid Spend”). A contactless-enabled Visa card has a contactless mark on the card face.
2. For every single receipt purchase which meets the Valid Spend requirements, a customer is entitled to any ONE (1) of the following free items: Cheeseburger, McFlurry with Oreo, or Cheesy Eggdesal w/ Ham, subject to the following schedule of availability of the free items:
- All day availability: McFlurry with Oreo
- Regular Hours (10:31 am-3:59 am): Cheeseburger
- Breakfast Hours (4:30 am – 10:30 am): Cheesy Eggdesal with Ham
3. Promo and redemption is only for a limited period from October 16-31, 2020.
4. Customers may only avail of the promo in all operational McDonald’s stores with cashless payment terminals (as listed below), through the following ordering channels:
- Front Counter
- Take Out Counter
5. The promo is not available through the following channels:
- Self-Ordering Kiosk
6. No other free items can be given aside from Cheeseburger, McFlurry with Oreo, or Cheesy Eggdesal w/ Ham.
7. This promo cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo.
8. This offer cannot be replaced with cash, credit or other goods/services.
9. Redemption of free items can only be done upon purchase of the qualified meal. Redemption cannot be made after the official receipt has been issued to the customer.
10. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of generating multiple receipts shall not be allowed. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing transactions into multiple receipts to redeem more than one reward. Split transaction also covers instances where there are two or more Visa credit, debit or prepaid cards used to pay or settle a single transaction. Split transactions are presumed when there are two (2) or more transactions in one participating establishment and the interval of these transactions were made within a span of five (5) to ten (10) minutes.
11. In the purchase of goods/services which are on promotional discount, a senior citizen or person with disability can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the applicable laws, whichever is higher.
12. In case of dispute with respect to a customer’s eligibility, coverage of dates, and redemption, McDonald’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding a customer’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by McDonald’s with the concurrence of the DTI.
13. Fraud, abuse or any unauthorized action relating to the card transaction, the redemption of the free item or the participation in the promo may result in the disqualification of the customer from the promo. This shall be without prejudice to any remedy available to McDonald’s by law or equity.
Click here to view the list of participating branches.
Per DTI-FAIR TRADE Permit No. FTEB-106043 Series of 2020