Types: Experienced Professional, Full time
The Merchant Acquiring Account Officer will recruit and manages new-to-bank merchants for the Merchant Acquiring Division.
- Recruits new-to-bank merchant accounts
- Manage relationship with new merchants and monitor merchant activity
- Promote and present to merchants, retailers and other entities the Merchant POS Acquiring Products to acquire new business.
- Accommodate merchant concerns and issues regarding POS usage and forward to servicing unit
- Ensure completeness of merchant documents.
QUALIFICATION (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCY)
- Graduate of any business course from a top university or college
- With at least 2 years experience within the Merchant Acquiring industry
- Excellent communication skills