Earn Rewards Points while Saving
Monitor your balance and RRewards points through RBank Digital
|Evidence of Account||Visa Debit Card|
|Opening and Maintaining Balance||PHP 100.00|
|Interest rate (Per annum)||0.10%|
|Balance to earn Interest||PHP 10,000.00|
|Monthly maintaining balance|
to start earning points
*Open to all Robinsons Rewards cardholders.
REWARDS POINTS MECHANICS
|For every Php5,000 monthly ADB||1 point|
|For every Php10,000 in excess of Php50,000 monthly ADB||3 points|
|Php 3,000,000 and up ADB||Maximum Points: 1,250|
Sample points formula
|Monthly ADB||Earned Points|
|Php 5,000||1 point|
|Php 8,000||1 point|
|Php 20,000||4 points|
|Php 50,000||10 points|
|Php 55,000||10 points|
|Php 60,000||13 points|
|Php 69,000||13 points|
|Php 70,000||16 points|
|Php 3,000,000||1,250 points|
|Php 3,500,000||1,250 points|
Points can be monitored via RBank Digital
|Detailed Features||Details/ Amount/Fee|
|Domestic ATM Transaction|
|Using Robinsons Bank ATM||No Charge|
|Using Agency Banking convenience fee||Php 5.00|
|Using Non-Robinsons Bank ATM||Php 11.00|
|Using Robinsons Bank ATM||No Charge|
|Using Agency Banking convenience fee||Php 1.00|
|Using Non-Robinsons Bank ATM||Php 2.00|
|Card Replacement Fee||Php 150.00|
|Early Account closure (less than 3 months)||Php 500.00|
|Falling below maintaining balance (2 consecutive months)||Php 500.00|
|Max. withdrawable amount per transaction||Php 15,000.00|
|Max. withdrawable amount per day||Php 50,000.00|
|Card Fee||Php 150.00|
|Inactivity/Service Fee||Php 150.00|
1. Can I use my expired Robinsons Rewards Card to open RRewards Savings?
A: No. An expired Robinsons Rewards Card cannot be used.
2. Can I use the Robinsons Rewards Card of my relative/friend to open RRewards Savings?
A: No. Robinsons Rewards Card of other person cannot be used.
3. How long before I get my account details when I open RRewards Savings?
A: Since account opening is via Sign Up, you will receive your account details via email in seconds.
4. Is my RRewards Savings account active already?
A: Yes. Once you get the account no. its already active.
5. Can I also open RRewards Savings in the branch?
A: RRewards Savings can only be opened via RBank Sign Up
6. How can deposit to my RRewards Savings?
A: You may use channels such as Instapay, PesoNet, OTC, CDM etc. to deposit
7. Will I be receiving an ATM/Debit Card for my RRewards Savings?
A: Yes. Visa Debit Card will be issued to you for FREE.
8. Where can I get my ATM/Debit Card?
A: Your Visa Debit Card will be delivered to the Servicing branch you selected.
9. How much should I maintain in my account to keep it active?
A: The Minimum Maintaining Balance is Php 100.00
10. How much should I put in my account to earn Rewards points?
A: You need to have a minimum ADB (monthly) of Php 5,000.00 to earn Rewards points
11. How many points do I get from maintaining an ADB of ____ (amount)?
A: please refer to REWARDS POINTS MECHANICS
12. What is the maximum no. of Rewards points that I can earn monthly?
A: You can earn a maximum of 1,250 Rewards points monthly
13. Where do I see my earned Rewards points?
A: You may view your updated/available Rewards points in RBank Digital
14. How can I transfer/redeem my earned Rewards points to my Robinsons Rewards?
A: You can transfer/redeem your Rewards points using RBank Digital
15. What is the minimum Rewards points that I can transfer/redeem?
A: Minimum Rewards points that can be transferred/redeemed is 10pts.
16. Can I transfer/redeem my Rewards points partially?
A: Yes. You may partially transfer/redeem your Rewards Points
17. When will my earned Rewards points from ADB for the month be added in my points balance?
A: Crediting of ADB Rewards points will be on the 5th day of the succeeding month.
18. How long will it take to reflect the Rewards points I transferred/redeemed in my Robinsons Rewards?
A: It will take about 3-5 banking days before it will reflect in you Robinsons Rewards
19. Is there an expiry on the Rewards Points I earned?
A: Yes. Unclaimed Rewards points will expire after 5 years
Deposits are Insured by PDIC up to Php 500,000 per depositor.