Frequently Asked Questions
Home Loan Top-up is a multi-purpose loan supplement to an RBank borrower’s home loan with the Bank
- Yes; if:
- you are the principal borrower of your existing home loan
- you have good loan payment history
- your loan has been active for at least a year and your property already has an annotated title on hand, or, your loan has been active for at least 3 years and your property is already under a Deed of Undertaking
- Pre-qualified borrowers shall receive RBank Digital, SMS, and email notifications on their pre-qualification
You can avail between PHP10,000 to PHP200,000 depending on the availability of your property title, and the age and paid-up portion of your existing home loan
A very low processing fee of 1% per month shall be collected in lieu of interest. It shall be deducted from the loan proceeds.
1, 3, 6, 12 months
- Payment is due on the maturity date, which is at the end of the selected loan term.
- Payment shall be debited from your nominated RBank account.
- A 3% penalty shall apply for insufficient or delayed payments
Availment is done via RBank Digital. Proceeds shall be credited to your RBank account.
Yes, so long as the total availment does not exceed the maximum allowable loan amount, which is either PHP100,000 or PHP200,000