- An Investment Management Account (IMA) is a fund management arrangement that allows clients to have access to a wide-range of financial instruments in different asset types.
- Personal IMA
- Corporate or Institutional IMA
Open a Peso IMA to maximize the earning potential of your funds!
- Minimum maintaining balance of Php 1,000,000
- Funds invested according to your selected investment outlets such as government securities, corporate securities, equities
- Tenor can be short-term or long-term, depending on liquidity requirements
Dollar IMA also available!
An Investment Management Account is not covered by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC).