The Robinsons Bank Payday Money Market Fund is a short-term pooled fund that is invested in fixed-income securities such as bank deposits and tradeable bonds.
The fund lets you put your money in low-risk investments so you can generate income while protecting your capital.
This also aims to generate returns equal or better than the Bloomberg Average 30-day Special Savings Account Rate, net of withholding tax.
This fund is best suited for investors who:
- Have minimal experience in investments
- Want to let their savings earn higher but also want to protect their capital
- Want to diversify their funds by investing in fixed-income securities
- Have conservative risk appetite
|Initial & maintaining balance
|Minimum additional Participation
|Minimum holding period
|30 calendar days
|0.60% per annum
* The Unit Investment Trust Fund is not a deposit and is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC).
* The returns cannot be guaranteed and historical NAVPU us for illustration of NAVPU movements/ fluctuations only. When redeeming, the proceeds may be less than the original investment and any losses will be solely for the account of the client. The trustee is not liable for any loss unless upon willful default, bad faith, or gross negligence.