Terms and Conditions
Astoria Current, Astoria Palawan, Astoria Plaza and Astoria Greenbelt
- The promo is open to all Robinsons Bank Credit and Debit Cardholders of good standing*.
- These terms and conditions apply to all offers unless specified otherwise.
- Booking period: October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022
- Stay period: October 1, 2021 to May 31, 2022
- Promo is not valid during peak season: December 23, 2021 to January 2, 2022 and April 14-17, 2022
- Overnight stay for PHP3,000.00 applicable to these participating room types:
- Astoria Current – Standard Room
- Astoria Palawan – Superior Room
- Astoria Plaza – One-Bedroom Suite
- Astoria Greenbelt – Standard Room
- Minimum length of stay:
- For Astoria Current and Astoria Palawan, minimum of 2 nights’ consecutive stay is required.
- For Astoria Plaza and Astoria Greenbelt, minimum of 5 nights’ consecutive stay is required for vaccinated guests coming from Green and Yellow Countries. On the other hand, minimum of 7 nights’ consecutive stay is required for non-vaccinated guests and guests coming from non-Green and Yellow Countries. This is in compliance with the guidelines released by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID). This is subject to change depending on the advisory of the IATF-EID.
- Prior booking, reservation is required, and rooms are subject to availability.
- Pursuant to IATF-EID directives, we shall be limiting the number of guests per room. Also, all guests shall be asked to provide copies of their government IDs and file a health declaration form prior entry to hotel premises.
- Booking specifics per property:
- All Robinsons Bank Cardholders* may now avail of the promo and book at Astoria Current.
- Only Cardholders locally residing in Palawan can avail of the promo and book at Astoria Palawan for the time. This is subject to change depending on the advisory of the IATF-EID. Once restrictions are lifted, all local Cardholders, including those residing outside of Palawan, will be allowed to avail of the promo and book at Astoria Palawan.
- Only quarantine bookings are allowed at Astoria Plaza and Astoria Greenbelt for the time being. This is subject to change depending on the advisory of the IATF-EID.
- RT-PCR test requirements:
- A negative nasopharyngeal swab RT-PCR test released not more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to arrival at the airport is required when staying at Astoria Palawan. On the other hand, a negative saliva-based or nasopharyngeal swab RT-PCR test released not more than seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival at the airport is required when staying at Astoria Current.
- For Astoria Plaza and Astoria Greenbelt, RT-PCR test arrangements must be made upon arrival at the It is to be administered on the 5th or 7th day of stay at the hotel by accredited government agencies.
- These terms are subject to change depending on the advisory of the IATF-EID.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promo and is non-transferrable, non-convertible to cash, non-assignable, and non-exchangeable.
- Offer cannot be used for group bookings.
- Offer includes room accommodation, hotel taxes, and service charge Other expenses incurred, such as set breakfast, will be charged to the guests’ accounts.
- Extra night(s) is allowed and will be charged to the cardholder’s account based on the promo rate of PHP 3,000.00 (Three Thousand Pesos) per night and must be paid in full at the time of check-in using a Robinsons Bank card.
- To avail of the promo, Cardholders must send an email or call with their complete information via the following contact details:
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promos and discounts of Robinsons Bank, Astoria Hotels and Resorts, Astoria Vacation and Leisure Club, , and Stellar Vacation Club.
- In case of cancellation due to force majeure, reservation may be rebooked within six (6) This is subject to room availability.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking using a Robinsons Bank card.
- Additional fees shall be charged for requested room upgrades and extra nights.
- Only one amendment per booking is This must be made within 21 calendar days prior to arrival. A flat rescheduling fee of PHP 1,000 applies. In case of no-show, the full payment will be forfeited.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Robinsons Bank Credit and Debit Cards which are not reported lost, stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinson Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
Per DTI-FAIR TRADE Permit No. FTEB – 128133 Series of 2021