RBank x Edamama Family Expo 2022
Terms and Conditions
- The promo is open to all Robinsons Bank Credit and Debit Cardholders of good standing*. Promo is not applicable to Robinsons Bank Corporate Credit Card.
- Promo period is from August 26-28, 2022.
- Cardholders can enjoy exciting discounts when you shop at edamama App or edamama.ph:
- Use code: RBANKEXPO (for all users)
- P1,000 OFF + Free Shipping with minimum purchase spend of P5,000.
- Valid for online checkouts only.
- May be only used once within the promo period
- The promo code RBANKEXPO is applicable to all brands and categories, except diapers, formula milk, edamama e-GCs and select brands as detailed in Which edamama brands don’t allow voucher codes? : edamama (freshdesk.com)
- The promo codes may be only used once within the promo period.
- Offer is not convertible to cash, gift certificates, or any other products in kind.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with other ongoing promos, privileges, PWD discount and other government-mandated discounts.
- Edamama deserves the right to cancel any order using the promo for any valid and justifiable reason, including but not limited to:
- Fraudulent purchasing activity of voucher use;
- Voucher abuse, including the use of multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers; or
- Voucher used in bad faith.
9. The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions of edamama and the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinsons Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
10. In case of dispute related to the promo and Terms and Conditions, the decision of edamama and Robinsons Bank shall be final with DTI consent.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Robinsons Bank Credit and Debit Cards which are not reported lost, stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinson Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-149506 Series of 2022.