This promo is open to all Robinsons Bank credit cardholders of good standing* who will purchase on the ZALORA website or ZALORA app within the promo period.
II. Promo Period and Discount
- Promo period valid on February 17, 2022 to January 31, 2023.
|Mechanics||Voucher Code||Promo Period|
20% OFF, no min. spend, max. discount of P1,000, one-time use
|RBANK2022||February 17, 2022 to January 31, 2023|
- Brand and category exclusion apply. The cardholder must enter voucher code RBANK2022 upon checkout on ZALORA website or ZALORA app.
III. How to avail of discount and cashback
- Log-on to http://www.zalora.com.ph
- Click on Shop Women, Shop Men, Shop Kids to begin.
- Select product categories.
- Select product.
- Select size and click on “Add to Bag”.
- Once finished, click CHECKOUT NOW to proceed.
- Log in or Register by Signing in via Facebook. Input Customer Information such as name, phone number and delivery address.
- Select Credit Card as Payment Method and input Robinsons Bank credit card details.
- Click “Have a promo code? Enter it here”.
- Enter promo code: RBANK2022 then click APPLY.
- Click “Order Now” to finalize order
- Discount will be deducted via cart rule from subtotal.
- Click ORDER NOW to finalize the order.
IV. Promo Exclusions
- Discount is not valid on essentials items.
- Valid 5x per account for existing customers and one-time for new customers.
- Maximum discount of P1,000.
- Brand exclusions apply. Discount is not valid on the following categories and brands: (full list: zalora.com.ph/faq-non-sale).
V. Customer Support
For any questions or clarifications, please contact ZALORA Philippines Facebook Page or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Robinsons Bank credit cards which are not reported lost, stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinson Bank Credit Cards.
Per DTI-FAIR TRADE Permit No. FTEB – 137289, Series of 2022.