Terms and Conditions
- The Installment Plan Promo Offer is open to all *active and in good credit standing Principal Robinsons Bank-issued Credit Cards, excluding Robinsons Bank Corporate Credit Cards.
- Promo period is from October 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021.
- Application or request must be made through Robinsons Bank Installment Plan Online Channel within the promo period to qualify for the promo.
- The requested amount should be at least P30,001 and applied term must be 18, 24 or 36 months.
- The requested amount:
- Balance Conversion – must be must be up to eighty percent (80%) of the assigned credit limit or equal to the statement balance, whichever is lower.
- Balance Transfer and Convert to Cash – must not exceed eighty percent (80%) of the available credit limit.
- Robinsons Bank shall have the absolute and exclusive right to approve or reject the Installment Plan request. Robinsons Bank is not required to notify the Cardholder of such rejection and the reason thereof. Robinsons Bank shall not be liable for delinquency of the Cardholder’s Robinsons Bank Credit Card, interest or penalty charge imposed upon the Cardholder as a result of the disapproval of his/her application.
- To apply, Cardholders need to go to Robinsons Bank Installment Plan Online Channel: bit.ly/RBGoLighter. Cardholder must provide all required details in the Online Channel application. Any incomplete details will not proceed as successful application.
- The approved Installment Plan transaction is not eligible to earn Rewards Points.
- The Cardholder will be notified via SMS of the status of his/her Installment Plan application.
- The qualified Cardholder will receive an SMS with eGift link thirty (30) days after promo period. Cardholder needs to click on the link to redeem preferred eGift from redemption site.
- The Cardholder is qualified for only one (1) eGift worth PHP300 throughout the promo period.
- The corresponding processing fee and monthly installment amount shall be posted as a regular transaction on the credit card account and shall form part of the total outstanding balance. Should the Cardholder choose to pay only a portion of the total amount due but not less than the Minimum Amount Due, the monthly installment shall be subject to regular finance charges and any applicable fees and charges.
- If the Cardholder requested for cancellation or pre-termination (payment acceleration) of the approved Installment Plan application, Robinsons Bank reserves the right to charge the Cardholder an Installment Termination Service Fee of five percent (5%) of the remaining Installment Plan principal amount. The remaining installment balance including remaining processing fees, if any, shall be billed in full in the next eSOA together with the Installment Termination Service Fee.
- In cases of suspension or cancellation of the Robinsons Bank Credit Card due to breach in the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of the Robinsons Bank Credit Card, Robinsons Bank shall render the outstanding balance of all approved Installment Plan application due and demandable without the need of informing the Cardholder.
- The Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of Robinsons Bank Credit Cards and Installment Plan (Balance Conversion, Balance Transfer and Convert to Cash) are incorporated herein by reference and made an integral part hereof.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Robinsons Bank credit cards which are not reported lost, stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinsons Bank Credit Cards.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-128143 Series of 2021.