Zalora’s Big Fashion Sale for New Customers
A. PROMO MECHANICS:
- This promo is open to all Robinsons Bank Credit cardholders who will purchase on the ZALORA website or ZALORA app within the promo period.
II. Promo Period and Discount:
- Promo period valid on June 18 – July 8, 2021.
- Robinsons Bank Credit cardholders are entitled to get 30% Off Sitewide + 30% Cashback to new customers (one-time use), min. spend P1,995, max. discount P2,500, brand and category exclusion apply, valid from June 18 to July 8, 2021, to be availed using the voucher code RBANKBFSNEW for new customers.
III. How to avail of discount:
- Log-on to http://www.zalora.com.ph
- Click on Shop Women, Shop Men, Shop Kids to begin.
- Select product categories.
- Select product.
- Select size and click on “Add to Bag”.
- Once finished, click CHECKOUT NOW to proceed.
- Log in or Register by Signing in via Facebook. Input Customer Information such as name, phone number and delivery address.
- Select Credit Card as Payment Method and input ROBINSON’S BANK card details.
- Click “Have a promo code? Enter it here”.
- Enter promo code: RBANKBFSNEW then click APPLY.
- Click “Order Now” to finalize order
- Discount will be deducted via cart rule from subtotal.
- Click ORDER NOW to finalize the order.
IV. Promo Exclusions:
- Discount is not valid on essentials items.
- Valid on one-time use for new customers
- Maximum discount of P2,500
- Brand exclusions apply. Discount is not valid on the following categories and brands: (full list: zalora.com.ph/faq-non-sale).
V. Customer support:
- For any questions or clarifications, please contact ZALORA Philippines Facebook Page or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Robinsons Bank credit cards which are not reported lost, stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinsons Bank Credit Cards.
Per DTI-FAIR TRADE Permit No. FTEB – 121124 Series of 2021