The Robinsons Bank Equity Index Feeder Fund lets you invest your money in a fund that will track the performance of the Top 30 publicly listed companies in the Philippines Stock Exchange Index (PSEi). It also aims to generate returns that will replicate the total performance of these companies.
This fund is best suited investors who:
- Have a good understanding of the equities market
- Are looking for returns higher than traditional trust products
- Have an aggressive risk profile
|Initial & maintaining balance||PHP 1,000.00|
|Minimum additional Participation||PHP 1,000.00|
|Minimum holding period||None|
|Target Fund||Sun Life Prosperity Philippine Stock Index Fund|
|Trust fee||1.0% per annum|
Sun Life Prosperity Phil Stock Index Fund Target Fund Fact Sheet
* The Unit Investment Trust Fund is not a deposit and is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC).
* The returns cannot be guaranteed and historical NAVPU us for illustration of NAVPU movements/ fluctuations only. When redeeming, the proceeds may be less than the original investment and any losses will be solely for the account of the client. The trustee is not liable for any loss unless upon willful default, bad faith, or gross negligence.