The Accounting Assistant is primarily responsible in the monitoring of general ledger accounts. He/She shall ensure that general ledger balances are supported with subsidiary ledgers and/or schedules. He/She shall make sure that transactions are accurately and timely processed and are properly supported with documents.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCY)
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any accounting-related course
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Must be a Team Player
- With excellent communication and interpersonal skills for daily operations interfacing with internal and external customers
- Has ability to express ideas and information in an organized and logical manner
- With excellent data entry processing skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Basic knowledge of general accounting concepts and standards; proven knowledge of general ledger and other areas of record to report process.
- Ability to use computer applications as required (e.g., MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook); basic Finacle and SAP skills desirable.