Conceptualizes and implements engaging programs and promotions to support the different product units of the Bank. He/She communicates and motivates via written media with an understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness, including market sector targeting, product offer development, and features-benefits-solutions selling.
The position involves creative thinking, conceptualization and writing to create persuasive and compelling advertising material to promote the bank’s products and services. The writing is used in various print and broadcast materials, such as newspaper and magazine ads, television commercials, direct mail campaigns and radio announcements. Reports directly to the Marketing Services Division Head.
QUALIFICATION (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCY)
- At least 2 years experience in marketing or advertising related fields
- Experience in interfacing with internal or external clients
- Experience in developing promotional material in the role of service provider
- Able to work with or has experience managing creative staff
- Experience in creative, graphic and publication tools is a plus
- Experience in marketing for financial in fintech industries is a plus
- Skilled in copywriting, article writing or financial writing
- Must have a firm grasp of English and Filipino languages
- Creative thinker , Computer Savvy / Digital Native Organized and self motivated