Performs overall management of Cards Issuing Group software applications, from the implementation of related project until post production support.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCY)
- Must be a graduate of Industrial Engineering, or any Business or IT course
- At least 2 years working experience in business analysis, process of system design, development
- Knowledgeable on the Credit Cards business/industry.
- Familiar with business process and project management processes/ methodologies
- Familiarity with other banking process and systems is an advantage
- Good inter-personal and communication skills (oral and written), analytical and innovative
- Able to multi-task, work with less supervision and is organized
- Team player; able to manage project team