Propose, develop, implement, and manage various existing-to-bank credit card programs aimed to encourage card usage, high-ticket transactions and customer stickiness, while achieving revenue generation goals.
- Develop, implement, and monitor marketing programs (Merchant Installment, Auto-Charge, Internal Instalment, Rewards, and Loyalty) to drive card usage to achieve customer preference and revenue generation goals.
- Identify and develop new partners for all managed programs.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities and new project development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of methods, costs, and results.
- Development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Perform direct supervisory duties of department staff and coordinate staff for coverage in all related areas.
QUALIFICATION (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCY)
- Graduate of any business course from a top university or college
- With at least 5 years banking experience in Marketing, preferably in Portfolio management
- Above average communication skills
- Good with negotiation and coordination skills