Types: Experienced Professional, Full time
Screening, evaluation, selection, and placement of suitable candidates
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensures the efficient and timely sourcing selection and placement to qualified staff to officer candidates to fill-up the manpower requirements for assigned accounts
- Liaises with unit heads to determine specifications
- Conducts interviews for pre-screened candidates
- Develops compensation package for staff to officer candidates for review of the Talent Acquisition Department Head
- Discusses job offer sheet and company benefits to successful candidate
- Provides instructions to accepted applicants on-pre-employment requirements
- Prepares employment contract
- Updates the unit head regarding the status of vacancies
- Responsible for the preparation of various reports
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent