Sales Trader – Peso
Types: Experienced Professional, Full time
Assist Sales Distribution Division in the Peso related trading activities with clients and branches and in achieving the department’s budget on volume and cost of funds.
- Engages in trading activities to maintain the bank’s liquidity position.
- Securities deals must be traded under Fair Value through Profit & Loss (FVTPL).
- Ensures that all peso related transactions are in accordance with Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Securities and Exchange Commission regulations, PDEx and Anti-Money Laundering guidelines.
- Prepares reports pertinent to trading operations.
- Coordinate with different units on matters relative to trading activities.
- Publishes daily treasury rates.
- Performs client calls.
- Strict adherence to the Bank’s Treasury Sales Guidelines.
- Strictly adhere to Bank’s policies as set forth in the Code of Conduct.
- Strictly adhere to MART/NASBI/ACI Code of Ethics.
- Ensures that all internal and external audit findings are rectified within the prescribed period.
QUALIFICATION (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCY)
- Must be a graduate of any business related course.
- Must have at least 1 year banking experience. Willing to take and pass the Fixed Income Market Salesmen (by SEC).
- Good communication and mathematical skills, suitable for frontline, resourceful, patient, analytical and excellent organizational skills.
- Must be SEC licensed Salesman/Broker.