Execute the digital initiative as assigned by the Tribe Leader by orchestrating the tasks of their assigned squad members.
Lead the assigned Squad anchored on RBank’s Core Values of Concern for Individual, Excellence, Leadership, Teamwork, Integrity and Change, towards the fulfillment of RBank’s Mission and Vision.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help plan and orchestrate execution of the work / project
- Ensure and maintains delivery cadence
- Part of the team and shares accountability
- Provide inspiration, coaching, and feedback to squad
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCY):
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Engineering, Communication or equivalent
- Preferably with at least 2 years of experience in marketing, product development, or banking operations
- Familiar with customer journey and the other customer-related processes and is capable of understanding the customer experience
- With experience in at least 1 project involving an IT solution
- Above-average attributes in organization, planning & execution of project management
- Must be a team player, able to work with colleagues at all levels of the business