Trust Support Assistant
Types: Experienced Professional, Full time
The Trust Support Assistant shall basically handle all documentation requirements for clients and investment transactions of Trust and Investment Group.
- Prepares and dispatch of all pro forma trust indentures, documents and certificates of clients.
- Prepares and dispatch of all investment documentary requirements such as : Commitment Letters, Application-to-Purchase, PDTC Signature Card and Account Opening Forms, Valid IDS of Trust Signatories, Third Party Indemnity Agreement
- Processing of all securities settlements (buy & sell)
- Monitors complete submission of clients’ account opening documents per AMLA/ KYC requirements.
- Maintain clients’ folders
QUALIFICATION (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCY)
- College graduate, preferably business-related course from a reputable university/ college
- Organized and systematic, with specific attention to details
- Computer literate: MS Word, Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Typing and filing skills
- At least one year experience in handling investment related settlements and handling branch and cashiering functions
- Has basic understanding of investments and can handle financial computations related thereto.
- Has taken AMLA and signature verification seminars