Terms and Conditions
- The promo is open to all Robinsons Bank Credit and Debit Cardholders of good standing*. Promo is not applicable to Robinsons Bank Corporate Credit Card.
- Promo is from August 1-October 31, 2022.
- Qualified cardholders can enjoy the following discounts at MetroMart website or Mobile App:
|P300 OFF, min. spend of P2,000||New Users||RBANK300||August 1, 2022||October 31, 2022||one-time use per user during promo duration|
|Existing Users||RBANK08||August 1, 2022||August 31, 2022||one-time use per user per month|
|RBANK09||September 1, 2022||September 30, 2022|
|RBANK10||October 1, 2022||October 31, 2022|
- Qualified cardholders must visit MetroMart’s website or Mobile App and proceed with the following steps:
- Setup the delivery location and tap the preferred grocery store.
- Select products and add to bag.
- Sign up or log-in to complete the order.
- Indicate the delivery address, preferred delivery time slot, and payment method.
- Enter applicable promo code and use a qualified Robinsons Bank Credit or Debit Card to avail of the discount.
- Offer is applicable to new and existing/returning customers of MetroMart.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with upgrade certificates, other promotional certificates and any other marketing tie-up programs or promotions.
- Offer is non-transferable and is not convertible to cash, gift certificates or other goods and services.
- For promo-related concerns or inquiries, cardholder may send an email to email@example.com.
- The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions of MetroMart and the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinsons Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
- In case of dispute related to the promo and Terms and Conditions, the decision of MetroMart and Robinsons Bank shall be final with DTI consent.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Robinsons Bank Credit and Debit Cards which are not reported lost, stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinson Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
Per DTI-Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-148001 Series of 2022.