RBank X Zalora 2021 Discount Promo
- Qualification: This promo is open to all Robinsons Bank Credit cardholders who will purchase on the ZALORA website or ZALORA app within the promo period.
Promo Period and Discount:
- Promo period valid on Feb 8, 2021 to Jan 31, 2022.
|Mechanics||Voucher Code||Promo Period|
20% off, no minimum spend
P1000 max discount, one-time use
|RBANK2021||Feb 8, 2021- Jan 31, 2022|
- Robinsons Bank cardholders are entitled to get a baseline offer of 20% off discount to new customers, no minimum spend, one-time use and 18% off to existing customers P1000 minimum spend required, P1000 maximum discount, multiple use per account, valid from Feb 8, 2021- Jan 31, 2022 to be availed using above mentioned voucher code to be inputted by the cardholders upon checkout on ZALORA website or app.
How to avail of discount:
- Log-on to http://www.zalora.com.ph.
- Click on Shop Women, Shop Men, Shop Kids to begin.
- Select product categories.
- Select product.
- Select size and click on “Add to Bag”.
- Once finished, click CHECKOUT NOW to proceed.
- Log in or Register by Signing in via Facebook. Input Customer Information such as name, phone number and delivery address.
- Select Credit Card as Payment Method and input Robinsons Bank card details.
- Click “Have a promo code? Enter it here”.
- Enter promo code then click APPLY.
- Click “Order Now” to finalize order.
- Discount will be deducted via cart rule from subtotal.
- Click ORDER NOW to finalize the order.
- Discount is not valid on essentials items.
- Valid on multi-use per account.
- Maximum discount of P1,000.
- Brand exclusions apply. Discount is not valid on the following categories and brands: (full list: zalora.com.ph/faq-non-sale).
- For any questions or clarifications, please contact ZALORA Philippines Facebook Page or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Robinsons Bank credit cards which are not reported lost, stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinsons Bank Credit Cards.
Per DTI-FAIR TRADE Permit No. FTEB – 113343 Series of 2021